Sunday, July 14, 2013

How He Really Feels by Lisa Suzanne

Synopsis

Julianne Becker is desperately in love with her boss, Nick Matthews. She has daydreamed about him since the day she first met him a year earlier, but she is firmly stuck in the friend-zone until New Year’s Eve, when the game completely changes and she finds out how Nick really feels about her. They embark on a sexy affair that’s everything Julianne ever dreamed of... except she can’t tell anyone about it. What will happen if anyone finds out about their secret relationship? And how will her lifelong best friend, Travis Miller, react when Julianne begins a relationship with someone who isn’t him?

How He Really Feels is a novel that explores relationships and love between coworkers and friends. It contains some adult situations and is intended for mature readers.


 
Reviews


A very sweet story, full of romance and love.

Julianne has had a crush on her new boss since his first day. Turns out Nick, the boss, has wanted her too. And then there is Travis, Julianne's best friend, who might just be wanting to be more. Their story was so well written, I didn't want to put the book down.

Nick couldn't be any more perfect. Smooth, loving, not afraid to say what he is feeling, strong, caring, compassionate... I could go on and on about him!!! Of course, he did make a mistake or two along the way, but really who wouldn't risk it all to be with him! I have no idea how Julianne waited so long to make her move! I loved Nick and Julianne's revelations as the story progressed as to how they were  interested in each other for so long, but both afraid to make the first step due to the office "no dating" policy.

"I started drinking coffee because I knew you went into the kitchen every morning to get a cup. And going to the kitchen meant that I would have a moment with you, just you, to talk with you, just to be with you. But I felt like an idiot going in there without a reason, so I started drinking coffee."

You couldn't help but share in the excitement as Nick and Julianne grew closer and how their relationship developed. I laughed, held my breath, teared up and cheered! They just were meant for each other and I could truly feel their connection and love for one another.

I was a little disappointed at how everything was handled with Travis, but his book is next so I'm hoping for a better resolution for him. He deserves it too! -Tynna


= Nip Kiss


I am feeling all warm and fuzzy after finishing this fantastic book! I am a die hard romantic and the main character of Nick fulfills my fantasy of a sweet, caring, and sexy book boyfriend to a "T". Lisa Suzanne was able to spin a love and lust filled storyline with so much feeling that my heart felt like it was literally bursting out of my chest!

Julianne has had secretive feelings for her boss for over a year. When she first laid eyes on him, she had an instantaneous attraction. Little did she know that he felt exactly the same way on their first meeting. But true love can't be that easy!! Nick had to sign an employment agreement that he could not have a relationship with a fellow co-worker. But their attraction towards each other becomes too strong for them to fight.

Julianne's best friend and ex boyfriend/lover Travis is not excited about the budding romance between Julianne and Nick. Travis has secretly been in love with Julianne for 10 years. But is it too late to finally tell her how he feels?

I was literally bowled over by the amount of emotion that author Lisa Suzanne was able to pull from me as I read this novel. Many authors write romance novels, but few can capture pure emotion as is evidenced in this book.

"You are my reason for living, for breathing, for being. And I will spend every day for the rest of my life trying to be good enough for you if you'll let me."

I highly recommend this book if you are ready to be swept away in a sea of emotions. I promise that you will not be disappointed!! ~ Kelly


=Nip Kiss


AMAZON LINK 

  Author Bio
Lisa Suzanne is a high school English teacher who lives at home in Arizona with her amazing husband and adorable yellow lab.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment