Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Burn by CD Reiss

Burn (Songs of Submission #5)

Synopsis

This is book five in the Songs of Submission Series. If you loved Fifty Shades of Grey or the Crossfire series, pick this up.
--------------------
Here's how it's going to be, goddess.

Until you surrender yourself to me fully, I will not touch you.

Until the world can know you belong to me, I will not kiss you.

I'm going to be inches away, at your side. I'm going to whisper in your ear and put my breath on your neck, but the heat of my skin will not feel the shudder of yours until you commit yourself to me completely.

-------------------
****18+ for ADULT LANGUAGE AND GRAPHIC SEX****




Reviews:  

I am in love with an alpha male named Jonathan! I anxiously await each and every installment of CD Reiss' Songs of Submission.  I feel like I am on a roller coaster each and every time, but this installment is by far the most exhilarating! I loved the texting banter between Jonathan and Monica on the plane. The conversation made me laugh out loud and also made my heart ache to see two people who love each other so much and are destined to be together have to wade through so much drama. But drama makes for good reading!

Jessica continues to be a habitual thorn in Monica and Jonathan's relationship.  I feel that Monica is gaining confidence with each installment in the series which is a pleasant surprise. The ending once again leaves you waiting in anticipation for the next book.  CD Reiss delivers a steamy and dynamic story each and every time!  Songs of Submission is one of my favorite book series ever!   -Kelly
= French Kiss


AMAZON LINK

 Amazon Link: Beg (Songs of Submission #1)
 Amazon Link: Tease (Songs of Submission #2)
 Amazon Link: Submit (Songs of Submission #3)
 Amazon Link: Control (Songs of Submission #4)
 Amazon Link: Burn (Songs of Submission #5)
 Amazon Link: Rachel (Songs of Submission #5.5)
 Amazon Link: Resist (Songs of Submission #6)

No comments:

Post a Comment