Tuesday, October 29, 2013

The Arrangement 11 by H.M. Ward



 
Synopsis:
 
Sean Ferro is my addiction. I can't tell him no, no matter what he asks for, and I know there are so many dark questions behind those blue eyes, so many things he wants me to do with him. When I watch him go down on one knee, with his sexy body covered in sand, and hold up a glittering ring, I can barely stand. It looks like he's going to propose, and I know exactly what I'm going to say.
 
Review:
 
ARGHH!!  Curse you H.M. Ward!  I have been avidly and anxiously awaiting the release of each and every installment in this series hoping and praying for a Happily Ever After!!  Just when I think it is going to happen....WHAMMO!!!  I was hit by a curve ball that I never saw coming!  Holy Hell!!!  I am speechless!  Yet again, I am left begging and wanting for more.  How does H.M. Ward do this to me?  I just can't stop thinking about this story and I am just killing myself trying to wrap my mind around this storyline!  What am I going to do when the last installment is released?  I'll tell you what I'm going to do.....burn through the pages on my kindle hoping and praying that the story never ends!  Hey H.M. Ward....how does 'The Arrangement 37' sound?  HAHAHA!!  -Kelly
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment