Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Finding Hart by Ella Fox




Synopsis

There is one person in the world that Spencer Cross can't live without and that's his wife, Delilah Hart Cross. With their baby on the way, life has never been sweeter.


Dillon Cooper finally had Dominique Hart back in his arms and he has no intention of letting her go. Happy for the first time in years, Dillon knows that things can only get better.


Not everyone is happy that these two couples are finally living their dreams, and the past is about to explode into the present.


Spencer and Dillon are about to find out just how far they will go to save the women that they love. 


Faith will be tested, secrets will be revealed and lives will be changed as the entire family joins together to face the toughest challenge of all...



Review

Wow! Ella Fox has done it again!   I don't even know where to begin!

This is the 6th book in the Hart family series and it was a complete rollercoaster ride with twist and turns, ups and downs, and emotional highs and lows that kept me turning page after page all night long.

Dillon and Dominique had finally just gotten back together at the end of the last book, and then Dominique was taken. Why?  The answer to this question keeps you on your toes the entire time.  Again I was just blown away at all the twists in this book.

Having the point of view changing between Dominique, Delilah, Dillon and Spencer allowed you to see what is happening from each character's perspective, which added another depth of my connection to the characters.  Amazing story telling! 
     
I loved that we got to see more of Delilah and Spencer's relationship too, but wish there had been a bit more development of Dominique and Dillon's relationship before the crisis began.   Dillon was so strong and fearless through the whole book - I just loved him!!  Spencer's love for his wife is so real and raw, and you get a taste of it as he struggles to protect his family. The helplessness Spencer feels is palpable and so is Dillon's heartache. After all these characters have gone through, it is so touching to see how deeply they can love. No matter what happens, the Hart family comes together for love, support and understanding.

The epilogue was such a great way to wrap up everyone's story.   

I am anxiously awaiting Leah's story and look forward to the journey Ella Fox takes us on next!  -Tynna

=French Kiss



Amazon Link 


Author Bio


It seems I've had one story or another in my head since the day I was born. I've always had characters taking up space my brain, waiting to be "delivered." Recently I decided to take the plunge, and what a journey it's been!

I'm a romance girl. Always have been, always will be. My pet peeve is reading a romance novel that centers around a weak and spineless heroine. It's insulting that as a society we fall for stereotypical female characters who bat their eyelashes, aren't familiar or comfortable with their sexuality and who allow themselves to be railroaded by the men in the story.


I enjoy a heroine that sounds REAL. Women like you, like me, like my friends. Women who don't take crap, who don't accept emotional or mental abuse and who don't automatically do whatever it is the man wants.


A GOOD relationship- even a relationship that includes BDSM- always involves two equals. It is true in life and it's true in my books.


I hope that you enjoy reading these stories. I'd love to hear from you! Drop me an email anytime at ellafoxauthor@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment